Special Olympics is a sports organization, but also much more. We are a global movement helping to transform the lives of children and adults with intellectual disabilities and build communities of unity and inclusion all over the world.
五人斗地主规则We are based in Washington, D.C, and have seven regional offices around the globe. In addition, there are over 200 separate accredited Special Olympics Programs worldwide.
For openings at other U.S. or international offices of Special Olympics, get in touch with a Special Olympics office near you. Special Olympics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Is Special Olympics Right For You?
五人斗地主规则We encourage you to apply if:
- You have experience successfully working alongside a team of diverse and determined individuals
- You have a passion for social inclusion and equality
- You're a self-starter and committed to the greater good
- You drive for results, are bottom-line oriented, and steadfastly push yourself and others for results
- You are a process-driven leader who gets things done and gets more out of fewer resources
- You enjoy navigating unforeseen challenges and working through ambiguity
- You're an out-of-the-box creative thinker who thrives on innovation to ensure mission success
- You're only satisfied when the job is completely finished
- You're generous with your time and enjoy flexibility
- You're an exceptional team player with a great work ethic
- You have an unquenchable thirst to be at the heart of social change
- You enjoy giving unwavering attention to detail and possess high levels of organization